2003-01-28 00:48 GMT.
Feed My Ego
Reasons to Send Scott Ventura Email
This information was once in my .plan, but since finger isn't as
popular as it used to be, I thought it wise to make the information
Update: as of July 1998, some of this stuff is no
longer true. In particular, 16, 12, and 11 are outdated. I'm now
HTML 4.0 compliant.
- I'm FCC licensed.
- I'm funny! Really! I am!
- I don't complain about the cold, just colds.
- My house is near CMU.
- You are getting sleeepy. Look into my eyes . . .
- I have never broken into Dave Letterman's house.
- I know what SPEBSQSA stands for.
- Two, count 'em,
- I'm fully HTML 2.0 compliant!
- I check email so often you might have a reply before you blink!
- Boogy! is such a cute sig.
- I DON'T ABUSE MY CAPS LOCK KEY.
- I know how to use the Bakcspace key.
- Who else are you gonna mail?
- I love wings.
- I'm safe on all surfaces.
- I love
- You liked my web site!
- Do you have 19 reasons to not
mail them to me!)
Somebody did it!
Tony, a friend from high school actually mailed me
19 reasons not to send me email. You've
got to see them.
This page was lovingly hand-crafted by Scott Ventura
, who is solely responsible for the contents. Scott
is also the sole owner of the content of this page, including all of
the graphics. Send comments or questions.