2003-01-28 04:18 GMT.
Feed My Ego
Tony's Reasons to not Send Scott Email
Tony DiPasquale, a buddy from high school and the driving force behind
has won a permanent place in
my computer heart for being the first person to send me reasons to
email to me. Thanks, Tone.
- I DON'T like the idea of having a returned email before I finish
sending the one I'm writing - it forces me to write another one.
- I hate
- One orchestra is too many for me.
- Boogy! went out of style in the sixties.
- It's a difficult to remember email address.
on the web site should involve either butterfly
collars or polyester - you have neither.
- What ever happened to personal phone calls?
- It's not your birthday for another ten months.
- I haven't received any money from you in the mail.
- I fear all who have their own home page; it means that they
could probably wipe me out like in
is NOT an incentive to write, and you should be hung by
your toenails (whose famous quote is that?) for suggesting it.
- It's more efficient to write Nav, who won't write back for
weeks; less typing involved.
- Those web addresses are too long, and I feel like punishing
you for it.
- You're not minoring in philosophy like a good Sutula [ed:
high school philosophy teacher] protege.
- There are no incriminating photos at your site.
- 'nuff said.
- I promised I'd write once I got the
Sleight of Mind tape in the mail from Gerrit. I'm waiting...
- My fingers suffer Sega-itis, and it is painful to type.
- I hate watching those little "# of hits" counters go up each
time I go to a web site!
This page was lovingly hand-crafted by Scott Ventura
, who is solely responsible for the contents. Scott
is also the sole owner of the content of this page, including all of
the graphics. Send comments or questions.